This cutie pie is still available for adoption to the right home. He is 7.5 years young, 110 pounds of loyal gentle giant, and just as handsome as they come. He is great with kids, smart, active, and loves to cuddle. His big personality will keep you laughing all day long!
Buddy would do best as an only dog in the home unless you are willing to do a slow introduction with your dog (His foster would be available to help with this) He may be older, but this big guy needs a job to do and a family to love!
Serious inquiries only, if you would like to meet Buddy, please fill out an adoption application and put Buddy under “Name of Pet Looking to Adopt”. Adoption fee includes neuter, microchip, and being up to date on vaccinations.
Big Boy AKA Buddy
- Located in Central valley
- Great with cats and kids
- Good with other dogs with slow introduction
- Loves to play ball and tug
- Loves car rides and learning new tricks
- Potty trained and crate trained
- On special food
- Loyal and funny as can be
- Vocal and too smart for his own good
- Needs a job to do