** Update: Sheba has found her fur-ever home. **
Pawsitively A Love Bug!
Are you looking for a “pup” who loves to cuddle, hug, and lay her head on your chest, but also has plenty of energy to play and go for walks? Sheba may be the girl for you.
- is a 43 pound, 15-month-old “big puppy”, energetic wiggle butt.
- is a Staffordshire/Jack Russell terrier mix (pocket pit).
- can be a couch-potato and loves to lay in the sun but also loves walks and wants to lead the pack (she’s currently training to be a team player when walking).
- does well with most other similar size dogs but it can be a personality thing. She tries to be the alpha with other females and smaller dogs so she may be too exuberant for little dogs.
- is attentive and learns quickly. With proper training she has the potential to be a service dog.
- knows the basics but needs some TLC, patience, and training.
- is crate and house-trained.
- is microchipped and spayed.
If you think Sheba would be a good fit for you and would like to meet her, please fill out an adoption application and put Sheba’s name on the top line. Her adoption fee includes microchip, spay, and being up to date on vaccinations.